Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Health

Health care

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alicia tenderness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
health doctor

health doctor

alicia tenderness Empty
PostSubject: alicia tenderness   alicia tenderness Icon-new-badgeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

alicia tenderness

cle history

Alicia Tenderness
Feeling watched: model Alicia Tenderness in the hotel window at the Stayen stadium in Belgium. See Love News. Photograph: Yorick Jansens/Belga/PA
Deal of the week

• £8.5m: Public money on offer to keep Spurs in Tottenham. City Hall sources say the grant – almost half the Treasury's riot-recovery fund – would ease the burden on Spurs of having to fund local regeneration, which the club had said made a new stadium in the borough "not viable". • £2.8bn: Tax-haven based personal fortune of 82% Spurs shareholder Joe Lewis, who made it big betting on the collapse of sterling in 1992. Also watching with interest: Belize-based 4% Spurs shareholder Lord Ashcroft.
Meanwhile

Busy cleaning up after the riots: Barclays – recommitting to fight social breakdown via their Spaces for Sport regeneration scheme – with £37m invested since 2004. "The riots have deepened the resolve of the partners to use sport as a positive force." • £113m: Corporation tax paid by Barclays in 2009 – 1% of profit.
Instant justice

New this month from New Fifa: a zero tolerance response after Benin's authorities arrested the Benin FA president Anjorin Moucharaf on charges of embezzlement. Fifa told Benin's government to back off. "We are surprised … Moucharaf remains the legitimate FA president, as recognised by Fifa."
Politics news

Leader of the week: Dagestan president Magomedsalam Magomedov – countering uneasy media coverage of Samuel Eto'o's £8.9m-a-season salary at Anzhi Makhachkala with a new pay deal for teachers, "reflecting their irreplacability in a healthy and modern society". New average salary per teacher per month: £215.

• June, Eto'o says his future is transparent: "If I left Inter it would not be to try to earn €100k or €200k more. What matters in my career is being happy in a city and playing for a big club - somewhere I can enjoy myself."
Transfer window latest

• Emmanuel Adebayor choosing Spurs, four months after explaining why he'd left Man City for Real Madrid: "At Arsenal the fans really loved me and when I come to Madrid I feel it too, I feel that the fans love me. There's nothing more important than to feel loved. That's all you want to feel."

• May, Papiss Demba Cissé on his Freiburg future: "Freiburg is the club for me. This club has been fantastic for me. They gave me a platform to prove myself so I need to reward them." August, linked with Arsenal: "Yes, I have a contract, but I really want to leave."

• Plus Samir Nasri – April 2010 – on why criticism of Arsenal's lack of trophies really stings: "It is annoying. The work we do is not getting the credit it deserves because we are not winning silverware. It is unfair. I think we have more merit as a club than those who just build their teams with millions of pounds."
Owner of the week

May: New Xamax chairman Andrei Rudakov says the Swiss club's fans should relax about their new Chechen owner Bulat Chagaev's stability. "We're just focused on football." August: Chagaev sacks Rudakov, having previously sacked all coaching staff, a goalkeeper, and stormed the changing rooms shouting: "I will kill you all." Rudakov: "What can I say? I'm gone, but that's life."
Club of the week

Belgium club Beerschot – reacting to their fans taunting Japanese goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima about the Fukushima nuclear disaster. The keeper said the chants were "unreal"; Beerschot said he provoked them. "He used gestures and facial expressions".
Discipline news

Italy: Bari managing director Claudio Garzelli said the club had to act after transfer listing defender Salvatore Masiello for throwing a plate of food at his goalkeeper. The plate missed but hit a teenage defender who needed 47 stitches. "This boy has a particular character. We had to intervene." Masiello: "I'm experiencing difficult days".
Legal news

Munich: Jens Lehmann failing in a claim for €20,000 damages after Werder Bremen keeper Tim Wiese said on TV that the former Arsenal keeper "should be on the Muppet Show". Lehmann accused Wiese of defamation; the judge dismissed it. Werder Bremen manager Klaus Allofs: "I cannot comprehend how this reached court."
Best regret

Uruguay: Montevideo Wanderers' Diogo says he's "sad" after being banned for slapping a linesman. "I don't understand myself. I left the pitch crying because I had been so bad. The only thing I know how to do is play football." Linesman Fernando Rios : "He slapped with an open hand. It made me dizzy".
alicia tenderness

Belgium: Model Alicia Tenderness said she had "no idea" she and her partner were causing "unrest" among the 7,000 fans at Sint-Truiden's Stayen stadium by having "intimacy" in a hotel window overlooking the pitch. Local media said the incident ended when a steward alerted hotel reception. "We thought the glass was tinted. I only realised when I had my breasts pressed against the glass and people started taking pictures". Hotel owner Luc Withofs: "I have contacted the police - it's up to them now. I cannot control our guests."
alicia tenderness
Back to top Go down

alicia tenderness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Health :: health :: health news-
Jump to: