Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Health

Health care

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nutrition Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
health doctor

health doctor

Nutrition Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Nutrition Quotes   Nutrition Quotes Icon-new-badgeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:46 pm

A year ago I had a back injury and followed a good nutrition program to help speed up my recovery. I focused on exercise and staying healthy in order to get back out on the ice.
Sasha Cohen

I always loose a little weight on the road, so I constantly have to be on top of my nutrition and hydration.
Matt Cameron

I'm a product of good nutrition, cutting edge supplementation and hard training, and I'm an old guy.
Warren Cuccurullo

In Aristotle the mind, regarded as the principle of life, divides into nutrition, sensation, and faculty of thought, corresponding to the inner most important stages in the succession of vital phenomena.
Wilhelm Wundt

Nutrition is also a valuable component that can help athletes both protect themselves and improve performance.
Bill Toomey

Nutrition makes me puke.
Jimmy Piersall

Primates need good nutrition, to begin with. Not only fruits and plants, but insects as well.
Richard Leakey

That's the same in college. It's the same in high school. Kids are getting bigger, stronger, faster, more into the weightlifting, more into nutrition, more into size.
Steve Mariucci

The bottom line is that there is a lot more that could and should be done to help people with nutrition and exercise.
Parris Glendening

The excitement of vitamins, nutrition and metabolism permeated the environment.
Paul D. Boyer

The Harvard Law states: Under controlled conditions of light, temperature, humidity, and nutrition, the organism will do as it damn well pleases.
Larry Wall

When I go on stage man I just want people to have fun, I don't want people to think about their problems, I want people to get energy and nutrition and food from that so they can go back into the real world and work on their problems.
Jon Fishman

You cannot achieve environmental security and human development without addressing the basic issues of health and nutrition.
Gro Harlem Brundtland
Back to top Go down

Nutrition Quotes
Page 1 of 1